Master Angler Program
Species and Minimum Qualifying Length:
Walleye 27 inches
Northern Pike 38 inches
Bass (SM or LM) 18 inches
Muskellunge 44 inches
Lake Trout 33 inches
1. Program dates for the Master Angler Awards Year will run from November 1 to October 31st of the following year.
2. Fish must be caught by angling and in accordance with regulation of the Province of Ontario. Lake specific regulations do apply.
3. Anglers are encouraged to enter all qualifying fish they release.
4. Eligible anglers must be fishing the lakes in the Lake of the Woods region.
Non-resident anglers must be staying or residing at Lake of the Woods establishments or properties.
5. Details of qualifying fish must be submitted individually on an official entry form within 30 days of being caught.
6. To qualify, anglers must have a witness and/or picture. Those entries not eligible, or without a witness signature, or not abiding by season or species specific regulations will be disqualified.
Fill out the form online or Download and send it in: